Amino acids are the basic units of protein. At present, there are five production methods: direct fermentation, added precursor fermentation, enzymatic method, chemical synthesis, and protein hydrolysis extraction method. Usually, direct fermentation and added precursor fermentation are combined into fermentation methods. Most amino acids are produced by fermentation. The fermentation broth is an extremely complex multi-phase system, containing microbial cells, metabolites, unconsumed culture medium, etc. Sometimes the impurity amino acid has a chemical structure and physical and chemical properties very similar to the target amino acid, which determines the downstream of the amino acid fermentation broth. The machining process needs to be composed of a series of engineering unit operations.
Compared with the traditional process, the ceramic membrane + organic membrane integrated membrane separation process system has high separation accuracy, guaranteed filtrate quality, can maintain high flux filtration, high product yield, less waste water, less cleaning frequency, and no need to add additives It can achieve the desalination and pre-concentration of target products, and has been successfully applied to glutamate (sodium), lysine, threonine, tryptophan, valine, citric acid, itaconic acid, vitamin C, etc. Biological fermentation enterprise.
Integrated membrane separation process:
Advantages of membrane separation technology for amino acids:
1. The separation accuracy is high, the permeate is clear and transparent, which greatly reduces the load of the subsequent refining process;
2. Achieve high-fold concentration of fermentation broth and improve product yield;
3. No filter aid is needed during the processing, and the effective ingredients in the fermentation broth are not intercepted;
4. Realize clean production, reduce the amount of acid, alkali and washing, and greatly improve the biodegradability of wastewater;
5. There is no phase change during system operation, low energy consumption, and reduced production costs;
6. The ceramic membrane has strong anti-pollution ability, good regeneration performance and long service life;
7. While improving the product yield, the bacteria in the fermentation broth can be recovered, bringing more profit points and environmental protection benefits to the enterprise;
8. PLC upper computer control, simple and reliable operation, reducing labor intensity.
Amino acids: lysine, glutamic acid, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, glycine, arginine, glutamine, theanine, proline, valine, isoleucine Wait
Organic acids: lactic acid, citric acid, itaconic acid, succinic acid, etc.
Vitamins: Vitamin C, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B12, etc.