Salted egg white concentrate
Fresh duck eggs have a strong fishy smell, usually people will pickle them into duck eggs or reprocess the yolk. According to a preliminary estimate, there are more than 10 billion salted duck egg yolks used to make traditional foods such as rice dumplings and moon cakes in China every year. As the salt content in the egg white is more than 10%, the utilization of salted egg white is greatly limited. Only a small amount of salted egg white is used in the processing of feed and biscuits, but most of them are abandoned, resulting in a great waste of protein resources.
In view of the above problems, Bona company has developed an advanced membrane concentration process for salted egg white
Salted duck egg white contains high protein, high salt, lower gel strength and a large amount of water. Every 100 grams of egg white contains about 10 grams of protein, 0.1 grams of fat and 1.3 grams of carbohydrate. According to the proportion of water and national substance, the water content is 88%, the solid substance is 12%, and about 90% of the solid substance is protein, with ovalbumin accounting for 75%, ovomucic accounting for 15%, ovomuin accounting for 7%, and albumin accounting for 3%. The membrane separation process is used to remove the low molecular weight substances in egg white, filter out the water and inorganic salts, and retain the macromolecular substance protein, so that the protein can be concentrated. Using membrane separation technology, the protein can be as high as 30%.
Advantages of membrane concentration process of salted egg white：
1. The whole separation process is a kind of physical reaction, without phase transition, without changing the chemical structure of the substance, ensuring the activity of protein;
2. The whole separation process is carried out at room temperature, which is especially suitable for the separation and concentration process of heat source;
3. Compared with the traditional process, the membrane system process is more stable, the system recovery performance is good, and the operation and maintenance is simple;
4. The equipment has the advantages of large flux, fast filtration speed, high production efficiency and high yield;
5. Energy saving and environmental protection, is conducive to scale-up production, high degree of automation, reduce labor intensity, reduce production costs.
The membrane of starch sugar, fructose, oligosaccharide and xylose was purified and filtered; The animal and plant extract, fermentation liquid and crystallization mother liquor membrane were concentrated; Membrane clarification and concentration of pigment, polypeptide, amino acid and enzyme preparation
Shandong Bona group is a professional membrane separation equipment manufacturer, with a group of senior engineers in membrane engineering applications. After years of technical development and engineering practice, we have mastered the advanced technologies of ultra moisture, nanofiltration, reverse osmosis and ceramic membrane. Focus on the design and production of small-scale, pilot and industrial equipment for customers. If you encounter difficulties in membrane filtration, please feel free to contact us, we will have professional technical personnel to answer for you.