Organic lab membrane filtration equipment BONA-GM-18R
Organic lab membrane filtration equipment BONA-GM-18R adopt cross flow technique. Feed flow at a high speed on the surface of the organic membrane. And provide a pressure, so the small molecules can pass through the membrane vertically, and the trapped macromolecular would be flushed away.
Minimum circulation volume: 0.2L
Working pressure: 0-4.0MPa
Working temperature: 5-55℃
Feed tank: 1.1L (jacketed and temperature controllable)
Total Power: 500W
Filtration Rate: 0.5-10L/H
Equipment size: 530 (L) x 430 (W) x 450 (H) mm
Feed pump 1 set, SUS316L stainless steel membrane housing 1 Pcs, membrane 2 Pcs, pressure sensors 1 Pcs, temperature sensors 1 Pcs, feed tank 1 Pcs, pressure regulating valve 1 Pcs.
Automatic overpressure protect system 1 set, automatic overtemperature protect system 1 set. Equipment frame, pipes, connections etc.
1. The flow range of the pump is designed exactly according to the Cross flow velocity of Sanitary membrane element surface. The experimental parameters of the equipment can be put into industrial production directly.
2. The membrane housing is designed according to fluid dynamics to fully ensure the flow rate of the membrane surface , makes the test data stable and reliable.
3. Adopt frequency control system, can control the flow speed of the feed.
4. Power supply adopt double switch, and low working voltage. which can fully guarantee the safety of the equipment and personnel.
5. With automatic overpressure protect function, , the machine will shutdown automatically if the pressure over the range. It can ensure the safety of using.
6. With Temperature control system, the machine will shutdown automatically if the temperature over the range. It can ensure the feed temperature stable.
Low temperature and high temperature alarm, automatic start and stop, set time start and stop functions can be set.
7. Can be replaced with different MF/UF/ NF membrane elements.
8. With feed switch valve, a external big feed tank can be connected. To meet the requirements of large volume filtration.
9. All stainless steel adopt automatic argon arc welding, single side welding and double side forming, without welding
points in the pipes contacted with solution to ensure the pressure and corrosion resistance of the equipment.
Makes the machine is easy to operate, clean, safe and reliable.
Advantage of BONA technology:
1. We have complete many membrane system projects in China and abroad, with rich experience in different applications.
2. We have a group of senior engineers in membrane filtration technology and application, with many years of technology delelopment and engineering practice.
3. Professional technical support.
4. Perfect customer service system, regular return visits, and guaranteed quality.
5. We have service center to provide you with fast, effi.