Copyright(c)2020 © Shandong Bona Biological Technology Group Co., Ltd.
E-Mail:Arthur@bonabio.net Whatsapp: +86-18963064736
USED IN PHARMACEUTICAL, BIOTECHNOLOGY, FOOD, ENVIRONMENT, PETROCHEMICAL
Ceramic membrane filtration test machine
Ceramic membrane filtration test machine (BONA-GM-22)
The ceramic membrane filtration experiment machine (BONA-GM-22) can be replaced with ceramic membrane elements (UF, MF) with different pore sizes. It is widely used in the fields of biology, pharmacy, food, chemical industry, environmental protection, etc., used in the process experiments of separation, purification, clarification and sterilization of material and liquid. It can replace the traditional process of plate and frame filtration, centrifugal separation, solvent extraction, natural sedimentation, diatomite filtration and other processes. It can reduce the amount of activated carbon used during decolorization, improve the adsorption efficiency during resin adsorption, and extend the regeneration cycle of ion exchange resin. The ceramic membrane filtration and separation technology has the advantages of fast product filtration, high yield, good quality, low operating cost and long service life.
Device model: BONA-GM-22 (can be customized)
Minimum circulation volume: 2L
Material tank: 10L (jacket)
Number of membrane modules: 1
Membrane specification: 300mm,,,,,,,
Equipped with power supply: 220V
Working temperature: 5-80℃
Maximum pump power: 0.75Kw
Adapt to pH range: 0-14
Maximum working pressure: 0.4MPa
Equipment specifications: 730 (length) × 450 (width) × 950 (height) mm
Ceramic membrane element aperture: 50nm, 100nm, 200nm, 400nm, 600nm, 800nm, 1um, 1.2um, 1.5um, 2um, 30nm (200KD), 20nm (150KD), 12nm (100KD), 10nm (20KD), 5nm (8000D) ), 3nm (2000D)
1 centrifugal pump, 1 stainless steel membrane module, 1 set of pressure sensor, 1 set of temperature sensor, 1 material tank, 1 pressure regulating valve, 1 flow meter, ceramic membrane element (optional); equipment support, connecting ring , Several pipelines and their connecting parts, overpressure automatic protection system; overtemperature automatic protection system.
Bona technical advantages:
1. Independently completed a number of domestic and foreign membrane equipment projects, with rich experience;
2. Have a group of senior engineers in membrane engineering application with many years of technology development and engineering practice;
3. Professional technical support can be provided on-site to guide installation and commissioning;
4. Complete customer service system, regular return visits, and equipment quality is guaranteed;
5. The company has a service center to provide you with fast, efficient and affordable instrument maintenance services.